Finding eco-friendly cleaning products at a commercial level can be a challenge. The solution must be powerful enough to meet certain hygiene standards and simple enough to roll out across multiple buildings or premises. Although they are extremely non-environmentally friendly, most organisations are used to dealing with chemicals, and it can be difficult knowing where to start when it comes to finding eco-friendlier solutions. That’s where Stabilised Aqueous Ozone (SAO™) comes in, a highly powerful, chemical-free commercial level cleaning solution, which is 50% more effective than standard bleach and chlorine-based chemicals.
SAO™ is a powerful and effective commercial-level cleaning solution. Made from just water, oxygen and electricity, it is 100% chemical-free and able to clean almost any surface including floors, windows, ceramics, upholstery, mirrors, kitchens, worktops, carpets and more – all using just one batch. Because of this, it can replace 90% of your current cleaning chemicals, making it highly cost-effective and practical. No more pouring away toxic chemicals so that they end up in our oceans, and no more bulk purchasing cleaning chemicals in single-use plastic. SAO™ is created by the Tersano Lotus Pro unit, which is purchased just once and then is completely reusable.
Introducing the Tersano Lotus Pro
The Tersano Lotus Pro is a reusable unit, mounted onto the wall and connected to your water supply. At the push of a button, volts of electricity are infused with normal tap water, splitting the oxygen atoms in the water from o2 into o3. Whilst in this o3 state, you have Aqueous Ozone, a highly powerful cleaner and sanitiser, able to kill up to 99.999% of harmful bacteria and many viruses. The stabiliser cartridge inside the Lotus Pro means that the Aqueous Ozone remains as o3 for up to 24 hours, allowing you to clean entire buildings with just one batch. After the 24 hours is up, it simply reverts back to normal water.
Not just eco-friendly, it has many other benefits too!
A completely reusable, chemical-free and environmentally friendly solution, the Tersano Lotus Pro also has many other advantages over toxic chemicals.
- You can expect to save an average of 50-80% in your cleaning budget, compared to what you would be spending on cleaning chemicals.
- It’s a safer solution for staff and customers – no more contact with chemicals which are known irritants with the eyes, skin and asthma.
- It’s far more practical. No more storing or mixing chemicals. The Lotus Pro lives neatly on the wall, and SAO™ is created at the push of a button.
- No COSHH training required. As a chemical-free solution, it isn’t needed with SAO™.
- It’s 50% more effective than bleach, and proven to kill up to 99.999% of germs, bacteria and viruses such as norovirus, influenza A, SARS, measles virus, MHV, E. coli and salmonella.