The Lotus® Pro uses no toxic chemicals at all. This means that at the end of every clean, you are not pouring away litres of toxic chemicals that would ordinarily end up in rivers, streams and other natural water supplies. Instead, you simply throw away normal tap water. The Lotus® Pro is also an entirely reusable product, significantly reducing your plastic waste in comparison to traditional chemical cleaning products.
Chemical cleaning products have been linked with a wide range of health issues from skin allergies to respiratory issues. The Lotus® Pro is entirely safe for staff and for clients as it only uses the natural ingredients, oxygen and water. It also prevents you from having to store toxic chemicals onsite in environments with people in your care, such as in schools or care homes.
The Lotus® Pro is a powerful and effective cleaner and sanitiser, killing up to 99.999% of harmful bacteria. It eliminates germs, odours, stains, mould and mildew and quickly kills viruses including E. coli, Salmonella and MRSA.
As a reusable product, the Lotus® Pro only requires a replacement cartridge costing around £300, so it is extremely cost-effective. This brings all your costs into one periodic payment, rather than regular purchases of multiple chemical products. Clients generally experience cost-savings of between 60% – 80% over the space of a year compared to what they would spend on standard cleaning chemicals.
Fitted to the wall, the Lotus® Pro takes up very little space and eliminates the need to store multiple cleaning chemicals onsite. Cleaning staff will also no longer be required to have COSHH training or mix multiple batches of chemical solutions, as the Lotus® Pro will produce your chemical-free cleaning solution for you, quickly and on demand.