What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- As we sell products, it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
- For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
- We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, various social media websites will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site. However if you are still looking for more information then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
What data do we collect?
Purozo Ltd collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Purozo Ltd with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Purozo Ltd collects your data so that we can:
- Better understand our customers’ needs.
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Purozo Ltd may share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Purozo Ltd processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Purozo Ltd securely stores your data at https://purozo.co.uk/.
Purozo Ltd will keep your data there indefinitely, unless otherwise requested.
Purozo Ltd would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Purozo Ltd from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us:
What are your data protection rights?
The right to access – You have the right to request Purozo Ltd for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Purozo Ltd correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Purozo Ltd to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Purozo Ltd erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Purozo Ltd restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Purozo Ltd’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Purozo Ltd transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us